Popular on EntSun
- While In Mississippi Media Personality and Amazon Influencer Cyrus Webb Expands Reach Around the World
- Why Professional Valorant Boosting Service Is Beneficial For Beginner Players?
- Actress and comedian Maria Russell guests on Deeper Than Music Podcast on iHeart Radio
- Buying some Fashionable or High-End Pajamas
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Hosts Live Virtual Screenings in May and Premieres on Vimeo on Demand in June
- ITeam USA Recognizes Scholarship Recipients May 20th at 3:00 pm online
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Brings Films Into Virtual Reality
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- Tejjy Inc. Empowering Design & Construction for Healthcare with BIM Prefabrication
Similar on EntSun
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Dove Bennett Teams up With Local West Covina Residents to Provide Hot Meals During Quarantine
- Local Hemp Entrepreneurs Launch CBD for a Cause for People Affected by COVID-19
- Latino Leaders Network Hosts Inaugural Virtual Event with Civil Rights Icon Dolores Huerta
- Maccabi USA Rugby Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Covid 19 Community Mural / Earth Day Release
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. awarded patent to request, dispatch and navigate drones to/within a geofence and semi-/autonomous media/data collection in same
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- 2020 Treasure Coast Ribs and Wings Festival
- Felicia Shakespeare Announces Fearless Fund Co-Founder Arian Simone as Keynote Speaker for Atlanta Stop of the 2020 A Purpose-Driven Woman Conference
DANVILLE, Ill. - EntSun -- On October 26, 2019, during the hours of 10am to 4pm, Courtesy Motors will host a Chrysler Cars 4 Classrooms fundraiser for Schlarman Academy students. The Chrysler Cars 4 Classrooms initiative supports local PTAs and schools across the country by involving family in matters of education and raising important funding for their local schools. During the Chrysler Cars 4 Classrooms event, parents and friends of the school, will have the opportunity to earn money for Schlarman Academy students, by taking a brief test drive in the Chrysler Pacifica or Pacifica Hybrid. Any licensed driver, age 18 or older, may drive and earn on the school's behalf. Courtesy Motors will provide vehicles and staff to assist drivers with fundraising test drives and any questions they may have. For each test drive taken during the fundraising event, Chrysler will donate $10 to Schlarman Academy. As an added incentive, the Chrysler brand will also offer Schlarman Academy a chance to earn additional funding by doubling its contribution and donating $20 per test drive once the school reaches a certain threshold of drives. Schools can earn up to $10,000 in funding. Additionally, all test drive participants automatically enter for a chance to win the 2019 FCA Sweepstakes where one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a vehicle credit in the amount of $70,000 valid toward the winner's choice of an FCA vehicle from the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Truck or Fiat brands. Since 1993, the brand helped to raise over 7 million dollars through fundraising test drives. For more info visit https://cars4classrooms.track360.com, And as always Its Courtesy that Counts!https://www.thecourtesyautogroup.com
More on EntSun News
More on EntSun News
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- Quassy Amusement & Waterpark To Open June 20
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
Source: Courtesy Motors
Latest on EntSun News
- Fast And Furious 9 Release Date April 2021
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- CRMIT announces joining of Will Bosma as Advisor
- How can I repair my personal Printer in nearby area?
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- A New Jersey Based Entertainment Group Embraces the Virtual Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Joyhorror Entertainment signs Martial Artist, Paul Mormando
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Santa Claus and Red Skelton Bring Back Meaning to The Pledge of Allegiance
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- The Grand Indian Route Launches Golden Triangle tour Package
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- How to change gmail password?
- How to recover yahoo password?
- Exclusive interview with Katherine Schwarzenegger Pratt "Catching up with Natalie & Katherine"
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'