Popular on EntSun
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 237
- Hilarious Hit Comedy/Horror film GARDEN PARTY MASSACRE Hits Amazon Prime October 15th! 117
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries!
- Now with Ingrooves/UMG and MRE Entertainment "Rey T" Releases new Single "Do I Do"
- Yuri Rutman's Film About Siderodromophilia, "Trained", Premieres August 31, 2019 On Shorts. Tv (ATT Uverse, DirecTV, US Sonet, Itunes,)
- AHMADZAI: US troops staying in Afghanistan long after Taliban peace deal
- TEDxTemecula 2019 Speaker Lineup Promises Elevated Experience
- 2D Animation Virtual Summit: It's Time to Animate!
- Seven Year Old Hip-Hop Sensation Young Hi-Way to Perform at Mansfield Music Alley
- "The surprises are manifold and moments that are heart-jolting add to the excitement..."
It is one of the gems by antonomasia, of great value and extremely beautiful.
Fake Gemstones name has even become a way to designate a specifically bright shade of green, emerald green.
From the mineralogical point of view, the emerald is a variety of beryllium and aluminum. Its name derives from the Greek term ¨ smaragdos ¨, which means, obviously, "green stone".
This term was formerly used to indicate many other green stones, without referring specifically to the precious stone that we know.
The value of this gem is linked, above all, thanks to which jewelry of great value is made.
The Emerald crystallizes in the hexagonal system, in prismatic crystals of hexagonal contour. It has a typical green color, more or less dark, of a very particular tone, which distinguishes it from other stones of similar appearance. You can look for Ruby Online.
More on EntSun News
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Health Conscious Shoe Brand Awarded Creative Child Magazine's 2019 Product of the Year Award for Kids Footwear
- BOMANI Cold Buzz™ Announces Partnership with Integrity Wellness Brands
- Attorney Chase Howard Joins Florida Healthcare Law Firm
Physical-chemical properties of the emerald
The emerald belongs to the class of silicates , subclass cyclosilicates, and is constituted, if pure, by aluminum, beryllium and silicon and that's why Colombian Emeralds For Sale. The tetrahedra centered on silicon, as happens in all cyclosilicates, are joined by two vertices forming hexagonal rings.
The characteristic green color is due to the presence of small amounts of chromium in its crystal lattice. It often contains inclusions, which in the best quality specimens should not be visible to the naked eye.
The principle of precious stones
Man has known precious stones for at least 7000 years. The first ones were amethyst, amber, garnet, jade, lapis lazuli, emerald and turquoise. They were reserved for the wealthy classes and were a symbol of social status. With their insignia adorned with gems, the princes showed their wealth and with it their power.
Until the Modern Age, the Birthstone Colors by Month has been appreciated as amulets and talismans. They would protect against evil, preserve health, increase the power of princes and ensure the return of navigators. The gems were even valuable as medicines, powdered or as a means of contact.
More on EntSun News
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- National Event for Singles Launches
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- Multi Color Laces at Reasonable Prices
The precious stones were ordered very soon according to the zodiacal signs, and from there arose the natal stones and the monthly stones. In more recent times, some states identify with the precious stones that can be found within their borders.
Also in the modern religions the Lindly Star Sapphire occupies a fixed place. The insignia of the High Priest of the Jews was adorned with four rows of precious stones. The gems also adorn the tiara and miter of the Pope and the bishops, as well as the monstrances, relics and icons of the Christian churches.
In our days, jewelry and ornaments have much more meaning than before, as personal satisfaction in the face of beauty and harmony.
But often, precious stones are devoid of all symbolism and aesthetic value and considered as mere investments of capital.
Latest on EntSun News
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Trump Loving Life Coach's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Brings His Mid-Laugh Crisis Comedy Show To Seattle
- Rachele Royale Featured on the Movie Soundtrack ½ New Year (Comedy Dynamics Network) Screening Septmeber 27th, 2019 at Laemmle Noho 7, Burbank
- Big Bear Brewing Company wins Grand Champion in 25th annual USBTC
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Charmed, Flash Gordon Q&A's, Cosplay, Creative Panels Headline Wizard World Sacramento Programming
- Paul Romer, Nobel Prize Recipient for Economic Sciences, joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- The Pet Gal Named One of Top Austin Area Women-Owned Businesses for 2018 Total Revenue
- New World Record Efficiency with Flexible CIGS Solar Cell
- Habitu8 Named Official Video Partner for National Cyber Security Awareness Month
- Multi Color Crystal Beads Online at Reasonable Prices
- 80s cover band Flashback Heart Attack Play Mainstage Alongside Heavyweights at Sammy Hagar's High
- The Native & The Nerd Comedy Tour Comes To Sitka
- Spreading Free Smiles: Dental Clinic. Costa Family & Cosmetic Dentistry