Popular on EntSun
- Mingle Media TV's Red Carpet Report Media Outlet Grows YouTube Channel with over 12,000 Entertainment Industry Interviews 659
- Beyoung Introduces All-New Designs of Redmi Note 7 Pro Back Cover 546
- Rachele Royale's Pop Songs Selected for ½ New Year Movie Soundtrack (Comedy Dynamics Network) Screening Sept. 27th, 2019 at Laemmle Noho 7, Burbank
- Finally! The BULLETPROOF BACKPACK that stops AR-15 + AK-47 assault rifles
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- How to Fix Google Voice Search Not Working in Android phone and iphone?
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents Hamlet
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
- Fight to Fame Packs a Punch in Bangkok with Key Announcements
NRS PAY works with all major credit and debit cards and with mobile payment solutions such as Apple Pay and Android Pay. There is no application fee and no long term contracts are necessary. Best of all, equipment is free with a terminal assurance program. For users of the NRS POS+, NRS PAY seamlessly integrates into the system. NRS PAY can be used for online transactions as well.
"NRS PAY provides retail store owners - including bodegas, virtual stores, liquor and tobacco merchants - with a better way to process credit cards and other forms of payment. With a high-tech reader, free set-up, and low 2.49% plus ten cents transaction swipe card rate, many store store owners can save over $1,000 a year just by switching to NRS PAY," said Elie Y. Katz, founder, president and CEO of NRS.
More on EntSun News
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- Various Types of Beads at Wholesale Prices
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
Credit card processing fees have been skyrocketing recently. NRS COO, Eli Korn, recently observed local bodegas paying over 30% to greedy processing firms. Because of its relationship with thousands of small businesses, NRS promised to fix these wrongdoings and offer an affordable payment processing system of its own which puts merchants first. NRS PAY fees are negotiated on a store by store basis to ensure each business receives an affordable rate and funds are refunded within 24 hours.
Aside from low processing fees, NRS PAY offers:
- A cash discount program.
- 24/7 customer support.
- A statement analysis team.
- Live currency conversion (for high tourist areas).
NRS PAY is PCI compliant ensuring all transactions are safe and secure. To find out more about the NRS PAY, NRS, and its POS system visit our website at https://nrsplus.com/credit-card/ or call us at 833-289-2767.
About National Retail Solutions (NRS):
More on EntSun News
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Off-Site Construction Builder Connecticut Valley Homes Wins Multiple Awards from the National Association of Home Builders
- Footwear Brand Brings Unique Design Approach to Waterproof/Insulated Kids Boots
NRS operates a point-of-sale (POS) terminal-based platform and merchant services for independent retailers and bodega owners nationwide. The point of sale platform provides a robust portfolio of tools to help these retailers compete more effectively, including inventory tracking, store statistics, user management, integration with Boss Revolution® communication and payment services, and integration with the BR Club loyalty program. Optional NRS PAY credit card processing can be integrated seamlessly with the POS. Consumer packaged goods (CPG) suppliers are able to leverage the NRS platform to provision promotions, coupons and special offers to independent retailers and their predominantly urban customer bases nationwide. NRS PAY is a service of National Retail Solutions. NRS is a subsidiary of IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT).
Elie Y. Katz
President & CEO
National Retail Solutions
520 Broad Street,
Newark, NJ 07102
Latest on EntSun News
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- Designer Registration Opens for Fashion Week Events in Baltimore and New York
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren
- Aconyte Books and Marvel Collaborate to Publish New Prose Stories
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- FantasyEsports.gg and Razer Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Innovative and Rewarding Fantasy Esports Platform
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- Beyoung Introduces All-New Designs of Redmi Note 7 Pro Back Cover
- Delica Beads/Cutdana Online at Wholesale Prices
- Ordior supporting Before The Dawn!
- Before The Dawn is on Amazon Prime! Invinceable and DL Down3r featuring!
- SHE WILL RETURN on October 13th
- Put Your Money Where My Mouth Is
- Calling All Local Dancers for a Chance to Open for World of Dance at Duke Energy Center for the