Popular on EntSun
- Sardinas, Professor Imafidon and other leaders invited by Queen Elizabeth II for celebrations 175
- Daniel Hernandez Couturier to represent the United states in Europe
- Sho Richardsin Releases New Music 'The Fire'
- Filmmaker Dustin Ferguson's World Premiere of Robowoman is a Rousing Success
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- The Carting Call World Premiers on Bitmov.io
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC merges to create Baby Girl Elite Digital Distribution
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion
"Our Shelby G.T.350 competition model continuation sports car is an incredible machine designed for those who demand the best," said Jim Marietta, CEO of OVC. "It is crucial that this limited-edition Shelby is represented by individuals who recognize the rarity and importance of the car, and the unique requirements of enthusiasts who value it. DiMora Motorcar designs high-end luxury limited-edition cars for their clientele worldwide. We believe that this new agreement is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship."
OVC began with former Shelby American employees Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, and Ted Sutton, who worked on many key projects at Carroll Shelby's Princeton Drive facility in 1965, including the first "R- Model" Shelby G.T.350 (5R002). Brock designed key features for the continuation car when Marietta and Sutton formed the "Original Venice Crew" in 2015. Sutton also helped create the prototype 427 Shelby Cobra and Sunbeam Tiger while at Shelby American in the 1960s.
OVC assembles the cars at the Shelby facility in Southern California, just as Carroll Shelby and the racers did in 1965. Each OVC built Shelby G.T.350 begins with the same Mustang, equipped with a High-Po 289 c.i.d. engine and a Borg Warner 4-speed.
More on EntSun News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
"OVC's 1965 Shelby is the most authentic continuation car I've ever seen," said Sir Alfred J. DiMora, founder of DiMora Motorcar. "Based on the original K code Mustangs and built by the same individuals who created the initial R model inside a Southern California Shelby facility, it is truly a piece of history. The degree of craftsmanship is so incredible that we're proud to offer the automobiles through DiMora Motorcar."
The car bodies are fully reconditioned and built to American "competition" specs. Customers can choose between the traditional 9-inch fixed rear end or independent rear suspension. All feature an engine supplied by the Carroll Shelby Engine Company which is coupled to a period correct 4-speed transmission and authentic Shelby shifter. Customers can also choose between an FIA model and Bondurant edition car, and the standard model.
OVC has licenses from Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build a run of 36 of the continuation 1965 Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Model cars. OVC is the only company with this dual authority.
The sports cars receive an OVC/Shelby serial number. Documentation is submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry, and the official Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International.
Additional information is available at www.dimoramotorcar.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About DiMora Motorcar
DiMora Motorcar offers distinctive limited-edition transportation solutions. The DiMora Neoclassic series of luxury automobiles includes the Vicci 6.2 now in production, and the Adina, now in the prototype phase. Sir Alfred J. DiMora co-founded the Sceptre Motorcar Company, whose Sceptre 6.6S received Best-of-Show honors at the Los Angeles Auto Expo 78. DiMora also founded the new Clenet Coachworks, Inc. in the 1980s to continue designing and building the Clenet series of automobiles. When President Reagan declared 1986 the Centennial Year of the Gasoline-Powered Automobile, DiMora's Clenet was selected as the Official Centennial Car, resulting in honors for DiMora and the Clenet at the Automobile Hall of Fame in Michigan. For more information, please visit www.dimoramotorcar.com
More on EntSun News
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Colombiana Boutique - Shapewear Specialist Online
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Boardwalk Bowl's Summer Camp keeps kids entertained all season long
About the Original Venice Crew
Founded by Jim Marietta, the Original Venice Crew (OVC) is the only company authorized by both Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build continuation Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Models with the optional independent rear suspension and Shelby series serial number. Founded and operated by three of the people who built the first Shelby G.T. 350 Competition Model (5R002) over 50 years ago, the company will manufacture just 36 of these new "Competition Model" 1965 cars in the Shelby facility in Southern California. Each car has production versions of aerodynamic and design enhancements by Peter Brock. These new enhancements were not integrated into the cars during 1964/5 due to cost considerations and market timing pressures. Documentation of the cars will be submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry and Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International. Additional information is at www.ovcmustangs.com.
Palm Springs, CA 92264 USA
Latest on EntSun News
- Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc. will hold an event to raise awareness of the over 1 million meals served each year to the homebound in MD
- Karting Miami - First Indoor, Electric Go Kart Track in South Florida with Open-Wheeled Cars - Coming Soon to Dezerland Park
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- Official Launch of Stretch Lane Activewear!
- Dr Jason D Heap-International Education Consultancy Nears Fifth Year of Global Service
- Headway Acquires New York Hospitality and National Event Staffing Business
- Performance Architects' Kirby Lunger and Astha Patni Win Top OATUG Awards at COLLABORATE 19 for Oracle Users Community Contributions
- Martha Reeves to Receive Governor's Fitness Award
- Toxic Tutu featuring Mark Torgl, Lloyd Kaufman, Jake The Snake Roberts, Mel Novak and more is now av
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the Crime Drama, Outlaws Don't Get Funerals!
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- FRNCHS Clothing In Collaboration with Ambicion Designs Present The 1st Black Mobile Mall
- IAOP Announces Strategic Alliance with Business Process Enabling South Africa (BPESA)
- 1017 Bricksquad Mafia Records & OG Mack Drama Introduce New Head of Public Relations
- Petite runway show finds a new home at Baltimore Fashion Week
- Eric Breen Joins PINC as Vice President of Business Development
- Hayfield Secondary School to Host the Fifth Annual Free Hayfield Comic Con on May 4, 2019
- Joel Cutler and Matt Byars Announces Launch Of New SEO Company in St Petersburg Florida
- Hedvig adds enterprise encryption key management with Cryptsoft