Popular on EntSun
- Onshore to Generate 68% of the Revenue in Oil and Gas Management Software Management Market 139
- Injured Noted Ballet Dancer On The Comeback Trail
- Relocate Easily With Faridabad Moving Company
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- Get in Touch with Alanic Clothing for Ordering Exclusive Sports Clothing
- Former CNN host Keturah King nabs her an apron on the 10th season of MasterChef
- Addepto Launches Global R&D Center for Development of Breakthrough AI Solutions
- Minority Reportz Presents Desi Girls Night Out Comedy Show & After Party
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show Comes To Hartford
- AutoQuotes Announces Appointment Of New CEO
"Our Shelby G.T.350 competition model continuation sports car is an incredible machine designed for those who demand the best," said Jim Marietta, CEO of OVC. "It is crucial that this limited-edition Shelby is represented by individuals who recognize the rarity and importance of the car, and the unique requirements of enthusiasts who value it. DiMora Motorcar designs high-end luxury limited-edition cars for their clientele worldwide. We believe that this new agreement is the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship."
OVC began with former Shelby American employees Peter Brock, Jim Marietta, and Ted Sutton, who worked on many key projects at Carroll Shelby's Princeton Drive facility in 1965, including the first "R- Model" Shelby G.T.350 (5R002). Brock designed key features for the continuation car when Marietta and Sutton formed the "Original Venice Crew" in 2015. Sutton also helped create the prototype 427 Shelby Cobra and Sunbeam Tiger while at Shelby American in the 1960s.
OVC assembles the cars at the Shelby facility in Southern California, just as Carroll Shelby and the racers did in 1965. Each OVC built Shelby G.T.350 begins with the same Mustang, equipped with a High-Po 289 c.i.d. engine and a Borg Warner 4-speed.
More on EntSun News
- Humanize My Hoodie. It's A Movement. It's A Culture!
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
- Electric Violinist Lady Zhe releases her debut single, "Elevate."
- Excellent Advice For Someone Suffering From Hair Loss
- Wedding Bells Are Coming…And So Is the Devastation! New Book Snippet from Author, The Blakk Dahlia
"OVC's 1965 Shelby is the most authentic continuation car I've ever seen," said Sir Alfred J. DiMora, founder of DiMora Motorcar. "Based on the original K code Mustangs and built by the same individuals who created the initial R model inside a Southern California Shelby facility, it is truly a piece of history. The degree of craftsmanship is so incredible that we're proud to offer the automobiles through DiMora Motorcar."
The car bodies are fully reconditioned and built to American "competition" specs. Customers can choose between the traditional 9-inch fixed rear end or independent rear suspension. All feature an engine supplied by the Carroll Shelby Engine Company which is coupled to a period correct 4-speed transmission and authentic Shelby shifter. Customers can also choose between an FIA model and Bondurant edition car, and the standard model.
OVC has licenses from Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build a run of 36 of the continuation 1965 Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Model cars. OVC is the only company with this dual authority.
The sports cars receive an OVC/Shelby serial number. Documentation is submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry, and the official Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International.
Additional information is available at www.dimoramotorcar.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About DiMora Motorcar
DiMora Motorcar offers distinctive limited-edition transportation solutions. The DiMora Neoclassic series of luxury automobiles includes the Vicci 6.2 now in production, and the Adina, now in the prototype phase. Sir Alfred J. DiMora co-founded the Sceptre Motorcar Company, whose Sceptre 6.6S received Best-of-Show honors at the Los Angeles Auto Expo 78. DiMora also founded the new Clenet Coachworks, Inc. in the 1980s to continue designing and building the Clenet series of automobiles. When President Reagan declared 1986 the Centennial Year of the Gasoline-Powered Automobile, DiMora's Clenet was selected as the Official Centennial Car, resulting in honors for DiMora and the Clenet at the Automobile Hall of Fame in Michigan. For more information, please visit www.dimoramotorcar.com
More on EntSun News
- CBD Week Coming to Seattle June 27-30
- Rock the Collection Summer Concert Series is back at The Collection at RiverPark
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Company Creating New Intelligent Pillow, Seeks Participants in Beta
- An Enchanted Racetrack Awaits in the Novel, Stairway to Heaven
About the Original Venice Crew
Founded by Jim Marietta, the Original Venice Crew (OVC) is the only company authorized by both Carroll Shelby Licensing and Ford Motor Company to build continuation Ford Shelby G.T.350 Competition Models with the optional independent rear suspension and Shelby series serial number. Founded and operated by three of the people who built the first Shelby G.T. 350 Competition Model (5R002) over 50 years ago, the company will manufacture just 36 of these new "Competition Model" 1965 cars in the Shelby facility in Southern California. Each car has production versions of aerodynamic and design enhancements by Peter Brock. These new enhancements were not integrated into the cars during 1964/5 due to cost considerations and market timing pressures. Documentation of the cars will be submitted to the Shelby American Automobile Club Registry and Shelby American Registry administered by Carroll Shelby International. Additional information is at www.ovcmustangs.com.
Palm Springs, CA 92264 USA
Latest on EntSun News
- Best Training in Bangalore|Embedded Systems Course in Bangalore | ETech Prowess
- Get a gorgeous hairdo with lace wigs
- Best Quality Hair Extensions
- ILines Now Offers High-End Residential and Commercial Architecture Services
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Buffalo's Oldest Orthodox Christian Church Celebrates 125th Anniversary
- First drone show in Poland, created with UVify IFO and SPH Engineering Drone Show Software
- Formerly Homeless Latino Software Engineer Proves Talent on "Whiteboard Challenge" Show
- Diner en Blanc Richmond - The Tradition Continues
- Join Our Personalization App Party and Make Your Phone Look UNIQUE
- Best Hair Extensions Salons Award Winners for Good Hair Extensions Human Hair
- Telaeris Announces New Integration with Kantech Entrapass Access Control
- The Vigilante now on Amazon Prime
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep