Popular on EntSun
- Onshore to Generate 68% of the Revenue in Oil and Gas Management Software Management Market 139
- Relocate Easily With Faridabad Moving Company
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- Get in Touch with Alanic Clothing for Ordering Exclusive Sports Clothing
- Former CNN host Keturah King nabs her an apron on the 10th season of MasterChef
- Minority Reportz Presents Desi Girls Night Out Comedy Show & After Party
- Addepto Launches Global R&D Center for Development of Breakthrough AI Solutions
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show Comes To Hartford
- AutoQuotes Announces Appointment Of New CEO
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
Richard Frost, CEO and Founder at Frost Solutions said, "We are delighted to introduce CySure's Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) to our offering. Our vision is to provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies and VOSO fits perfectly into this category. With new threats appearing daily cyber security is becoming increasingly important and complex, yet many SMEs don't have the bandwidth to take the trend seriously. VOSO is cost effective and easy to use, it's an exciting opportunity and there is a gap in the South African market for a cyber security solution of this nature."
The South African government conducted a Cybersecurity Readiness Survey in 2017, in order to establish a baseline of the current security status in different sectors in the country.Key findings showed that only 28% of organisations had a Chief Information Security Officer. The survey also revealed that the top three challenges facing organisations in South Africa with regard to cybersecurity were insufficient skills (57%), lack of in-house skills (49%) and the lack of awareness (39%). The survey also found that for most organisations surveyed, employees posed a bigger threat than criminals from outside the organisation. Yet, when it came to the level of security awareness training, only 27% of organisations offered beginner training.
More on EntSun News
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client, Feyzi Fatehi, on Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mahabhulekh- Satbara Online of Lands of Maharashtra
- Florida to be the backdrop State for Triumph Donnelly Studios Corporation's "Vendetta Vette" 2020
- Tractor Attachments - The 10 Best Tractor Attachments to Own
- The Handbags for the Summer | Hgbagsonline
CySure's simple-to-use, web-based Virtual Online Security Officer (VOSO) incorporates a comprehensive range of features such as remote monitoring and secure configuration of all networked devices, asset mapping, vulnerability scanning and patching, dashboards to display compliance progress against selected standards, as well as online security training videos for continual staff training. VOSO reduces the requirement for expensive in-house cyber security consultants or compliance officers, mitigates the risk of law suits and regulatory fines and ensures employees are trained regularly and kept informed of the latest cyber security updates.
Joe Collinwood, Chief Executive Officer of CySure concluded, "By underestimating the true impact of a cyber attack, small businesses are putting themselves at significant financial and commercial risk. Managing risk from inside the organisation is vital and relies upon the application of a consistent set of policies and processes, backed up by continual employee training. By utilising VOSO which incorporates leading cyber security standards, SMEs can benefit from the expertise of online cyber security consultants at a fraction of the cost, enabling them to create robust, best-practice policies to help keep their organisations safe."
More on EntSun News
- Philanthropist and Filmmaker Searches Talents for Social Commentary Productions
- "ASHLEY GETZ" live at Oklahoma state fair
- Launch of Unique Bracelet Honors Victims of Genocide Worldwide
- Humanize My Hoodie. It's A Movement. It's A Culture!
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
For more information on CySure and its full suite of services, visit www.cysure.net
For more information about Frost Solutions, visit http://www.frostsolutions.co.za
About Frost Solutions
Frost Solutions was founded by Richard Frost in January of 2018, the company was born to service home office and small businesses to start with and as time passes to grow into a business that could service enterprise clients.
Our mission is to deliver products and services to the market that are cost effective, easy to use and keep our clients happy and coming back for more. Customer satisfaction and perceived value adds are a key driver in our business. Taking the headache out of IT and making it fun and practical is a goal of the company.
Based out of Fourways, Johannesburg, Frost Solutions provide market leading services to our clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- San Diego Luxury Brokerage Willis Allen Real Estate Launches New Tech Stack
- Landless Theatre Soars Again with 1776 at the Weinberg Center for 4th of July
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- Benefits of gym memberships near me
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
- Doc Cotton Launches Marketplace for Sustainable Fashion
- Best Training in Bangalore|Embedded Systems Course in Bangalore | ETech Prowess
- Get a gorgeous hairdo with lace wigs
- Best Quality Hair Extensions
- ILines Now Offers High-End Residential and Commercial Architecture Services
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- Hercules Real Estate Services Acquires First Community In Jacksonville, FL
- Buffalo's Oldest Orthodox Christian Church Celebrates 125th Anniversary