Popular on EntSun News
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 149
- Hip Hop Hall Of Fame Board Member Resigns To Work With Free Dome 7 145
- Combat Veteran Cast in a Film Starring Twin Sisters
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
- World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange To Accept PGG (Physical Gold) Pairing As A Medium Of Transfer
- Twisted L release smash hit single "Raiders Anthem"
- The United States Parking Industry Has Been Changed Forever: Introducing ParkingPal
- Grabbit Media Private Limited launched a well defined automated O2O Platform for Merchant and the Customer – an "Around You" App
- MORIAH MILLS, The Muse on Marley Water's Flex Ya Music Motion Picture
- Jabal Omar Marriott Makkah was the luxury hotel of hundreds of pilgrims who travelled to this year's Hajj
EntSun News/10744633ChinaVision, a part of MAGLA Entertainment Group, today announced that Chinese network television programming from Shanghai Media Group is now available for the first time in the United States. The inaugural launch of ChinaVision TV represents the first instance of Chinese-produced broadcast television on major streaming platforms that have been localized for non-Chinese viewers.
We are thrilled to partner with ChinaVision and believe Americans will be surprised and delighted by this first, compelling package of television from China that we have localized for English-speaking audiences. These top-rated TV programs show a side of Chinese life rarely seen outside of China, said Xiaolan He, vice president of Shanghai Oriental Pearl Group and general manager of Shanghai WingsMedia Co., Ltd.
Commencing with hundreds of hours of premium content initially available via Roku® and a new series premiering on Amazon® Prime Video, ChinaVision TV is for those who want to uniquely explore Chinese culture, economics, lifestyle, nature, and cuisine.
More on EntSun News
- Pegeen.com Launches A Collection of Tutus and New Nutcracker Party Scene Girl Styles
- Dialogue with Three Chords kick off their 8th year of indie theatre
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- Lindal to launch two new products at FEA
- Quality Leather Handbags Australia
- Why Ammeris Blockchain Foundation goes PoW for main-net
- Berkshire East Plumbing & Heating Expands Commercial Side Of Business
ChinaVision TV in the U.S. currently includes: The Jews of Shanghai a three-part documentary of those who escaped The Holocaust and found new lives, Emergency a real-life series from the hospitals of China, Shanghai Money delving into the economics of Chinas largest and wealthiest city, in addition to Chinese television dramas and series.
The availability of ChinaVision TV on Amazon Prime Video and as a Roku channel represents the very beginning of our American rollout. In the coming months, we will be ramping our programming to thousands of hours of both scripted and unscripted Chinese premium content, in addition to launching across major over-the-top (OTT) and mobile platforms, indicated Roger Jackson, principal and co-founder of MAGLA Entertainment Group.
About Shanghai Media Group (SMG)
Shanghai Media Group or SMG is one of Chinas largest media and cultural conglomerates, with the most complete portfolio of media and related businesses. The Oriental Pearl Media Company under SMG was the first cultural and media company in China to realize a market capitalization totalling more than 100 Bln RMB ($15 Bln) on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 2015. By June of 2015, SMG has more than RMB 61 Bln ($10 Bln) in assets and about 17,200 employees. SMGs businesses span operations of radio and TV networks, signal transmission, newspapers and magazines, drama and film production and distribution, OTT and streaming, IPTV, online and console gaming, digital advertising, home shopping and e-commerce, financial data and information services, childrens arts training, TV post-production services, live entertainment, tourism and cultural investments. SMG has 15 cable and satellite TV networks, 13 radio frequencies, 15 subscription-based digital pay TV channels, 8 newspapers and magazines and transmits signals via airwaves, cables, satellite and IPTV. On the content side, SMG is a leading powerhouse in China in the production of TV and films, animation and documentaries.
More on EntSun News
- "Commendation for HRH Meghan for her community support in London" Professor Chris Imafidon
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Ammeris Group appoint Ian Gilmour as Head of Advisory
- UK Car Discount Motors To 15 Year Milestone
- Why Backing Up Your Data is Pivotal For Cyber Security in Casper
- The Wearable Art Collective showcases new collection during New York Fashion Week!
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Small Business Network Security in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- 4 Tips for a Successful IT Consulting Relationship
About MAGLA Entertainment Group
MAGLA Entertainment Group distributes various forms of international media, from full-length movies o scripted and unscripted broadcast television, music videos, childrens programming, and user-generated content to and from providers and end-clients, including Shanghai Media Group and China Mobile. Working with partners in China, India, the United Kingdom, and the United States MAGLA delivers content expeditiously and efficiently for global distribution and consumption.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this media release are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.
Latest on EntSun News
- Maxwell Scott Offers Pink Collection in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2018
- FNTC Sports Joins Fantasy Sports Trade Association To Bring Blockchain Technology To Fantasy Sports
- Badger Maps provides free mapping software for disaster relief after hurricane Florence
- Authentic Love: Righteous and Real Event for Singles 30 and Up!
- Women To Women TV App Now Available on Apple and Google Play!
- Gresh and Berk ExhaustNotes Website Launched
- Confronting Inequality in Film by Creating a New Platform
- Book 50 Ways to Get Your Way by Juliet Huck Promotes the Art of Persuading Others Using the Simple Power of Commonsense Values
- Evolve IP® to Hold Women, Wine, and Tech Event to Stimulate Collaboration
- JNN Group Announces Acceptance as CMMI Institute Partner
- Nancy Payne Named Director of Business Development of CheckpointID
- New Doctor of Behavioral Health Admissions Applicant Resources Available
- Digital Media Solutions to Get in the Game with "EndZone Madness" Activation as a Gold Sponsor of 2018 LeadsCon Connect to Convert
- TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
- Two South Florida Stages to Showcase Four Thrilling Exclusive Engagement Concerts in a 2019 Lineup!
- At EURETINA 2018, Navigated Retina Laser is Moving into the Next Decade
- Stress Breakthrough Coaching Now Accessible Worldwide to Burned-Out & Stressed-Out Moms
- Startup Weekend Miami: Latinx In Tech Brings National Spotlight On Miami Latin Entrepreneurs
- LR Foundation announces new partnership with Crete Academy - Preps for inaugural Career Day Interactive Fair
- Chita: A Legendary Celebration Comes to Adelphi on September 28