Popular on EntSun
- Mingle Media TV's Red Carpet Report Media Outlet Grows YouTube Channel with over 12,000 Entertainment Industry Interviews 701
- Beyoung Introduces All-New Designs of Redmi Note 7 Pro Back Cover 589
- Rachele Royale's Pop Songs Selected for ½ New Year Movie Soundtrack (Comedy Dynamics Network) Screening Sept. 27th, 2019 at Laemmle Noho 7, Burbank
- Finally! The BULLETPROOF BACKPACK that stops AR-15 + AK-47 assault rifles
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- AMU Alumna Olivia P. Friedman's Legal Stewardship Impacting AL
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Presents Hamlet
- How to Fix Google Voice Search Not Working in Android phone and iphone?
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
- Evolve IP® Europe and Evolve IP United Kingdom Exceed 125,000 IP Phone System, Unified Communications and Contact Center Users
Best embedded training institute in JP nagar |eTech Prowess
We see that there is a lot of buzz about automation killing jobs and numbers being presented in % of jobs lost. But for those who are seeking jobs, this hardly helps. Especially the fresh graduates, who have not seen the industry, it is frustrating. There is no clue. There is guidance on how to proceed.
Here is the analysis from Best embedded training institute in JP nagar, eTech Prowess. We hope that it helps the freshers in their job search.
First a brief history of IT job boom and stagnation
There is a sea of change in IT hiring market in India now. The boom started in late 1990s became a rage in the 2000s. It continued in 2010s as well. The underlying demand was for the coders across all skills – from web till embedded.
Not any more.
The automation started gaining prominence. ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) like Microsoft, tool vendors like MathWorks, Atlassian etc. improved their products to generate more code. They also have spent a lot of energy on bringing awareness about automation and how their solutions require less people while most work would be done by their products.
More on EntSun News
- Zimbabwe's Nobuntu Bring Cultural Acapella Performance to the Weinberg Center
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- The Deliciously Dark Song That Should Have Been in Disney's Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
Hypothetical Team – 5 years back and Now In good old times...
Imagine a product to be developed for an embedded gateway in telecom company. It would have required 20 people. Always the companies follow cost and skill pyramid while forming teams. <picture – large team> The team breakup would have looked like this –
12 people to write code
4 people to test
1 project manager.
Hence more than 10 would have been freshers. As they write code, few months into the project, they gain experience. They sufficiently understand the project and then ready to debug their code and also troubleshoot issues between the modules written by different developers.
Cut to 2018.
Now the same job should be done by 6 people.<picture – small team> More than 70% of the code is done by the code generator tools. The developers need to configure the fields of the code generator and then click. The defect-free code is ready.
3 senior developers who can generate code and understand if something is wrong at system level
1 Dev Ops Person who works as process automation engineer
More on EntSun News
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Dark-Comedy "Aim High" by Daniel McGuire & Black Ram Media Group Returns For Sixth Film Festival
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- Process to Change Password of SBCGlobal Account
1 Tester with domain background
This has tremendous implications for the industry – both in numbers and skills. There are some domains where automation has not reduced the hiring needs, but changed the skill needs. But reduced numbers and increased skill demands are a common trend.
This is something Best embedded training institute in JP nagar, eTech Prowess had been keenly observing in the market. The skill levels that used to get jobs few years back are not sufficient anymore. Those in the industry at least can sense it. Freshers, we suggest them to look at market more closely. The situation when they paid engineering graduation fees was very different than it is today.
Also refer How Freshers Get Misled and Lose Money
Best embedded training institute in JP nagar, eTech Prowess
For More details : www.etechprowess.com
Latest on EntSun News
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Jazmin The Great And Tammy Rivera Bring Women's Empowerment Tour To New York
- Visionary 21 Convention Founder Anthony Dream Johnson Becomes First President of "The Manosphere"
- Itero Group, LLC Announces Selection to Receive HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award
- The Sports Circus Strikes Gold With Exclusive Partnership for National Hotel TV Coverage
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
- Pet Professional Guild British Isles to Offer Credentialing as Free Membership Benefit in Quest for Higher Levels of Professionalism
- "China Girl" Spins Tale of Far-Right Trumplandian Dystopia
- IOTech Announces Agreement with Global Industrial Gateway Manufacturer to Market its Edge Xpert IoT Edge Platform
- 15th Annual LA Femme International Film Festival Celebrity Films To Screen
- Cinema St. Louis Announces Lineup for 28th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival (No
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- New-Generation FameSmile Removable Veneers Successfully Replace Permanent Ones
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
- Various Types of Beads at Wholesale Prices
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc