Popular on EntSun
- Reverse Content's New Series With Producer E'Ian West Entitled "Mothers And Daughters" 107
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
- Award-Winning Short Film "Standing Eight" Is Being Released On Amazon
- Chart-Topping Hip-Hop Artist Deshawn White Goes For His Second Wind With His 2019 EP Release Titled 'Power Trip'
- Oliver Sean Hits No.1 on iTunes Canada
- Critical Supplies Rushed to Cyclone Idai Survivors by Airlink and Qatar Airways
- Saf-gard Joins Movement To Rebuild The Skilled Trade Workforce
- Sri Lankan Suicide Bombers: More Examples of Family Affiliated Terrorism
- India's French Connection: Indian Artists in France at DAG New York through May 24
- AFONiE.com is Now Accepting Amazon Pay!
Bel's 0ZCN Series fuses have an operating (hold current) range of 300mA – 2A, a maximum voltage of 6 – 60 V DC, maximum current of 100 A, and an operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. The 0ZCN Series fuses are TUV certified (Std. EN60738-1-1) and UL Component Certified (Std. UL1434), as well as RoHS 2 compliant, lead free and halogen-free.
As an authorized distributor for Bel, Heilind Asia provides Bel's products and also value added services. Heilind Asia supports both original equipment and contract manufacturers in all market segments of the electronics industry, stocking products from the industry's leading manufacturers in 25 component categories, with a particular focus on interconnect, electromechanical, fastener/hardware and sensor products.
More on EntSun News
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- How You Can Find A Best Dentist In Your Locality?
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- The Best Earrings for Curly Hair
About Heilind Electronics:
Founded in 1974, Heilind Electronics, Inc. (http://www.heilind.com) is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, relays, switches, thermal management & circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire & cable, wiring accessories, insulation & identification, fastener/hardware and sensor products. Heilind has over 40 facilities in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mainland China.
Heilind Asia Pacific (www.heilindasia.com) commenced operations in Dec 2012, and now has 21 locations throughout Asia. Its industry leading service offering to customers in Asia Pacific is the result of a commitment to the belief of "Distribution As It Should Be". Learn more at www.heilindasia.com and on Facebook, WeChat, Weibo and Twitter.
Heilind Asia Pacific
RM 1707-10,DELTA HOUSE,3 ON YIU ST
Latest on EntSun News
- Crossroads Bluesfest to Fight Teenage Homelessness
- Blå Lotus to release new album
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Metric Office Furniture Continues Business Growth
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Slasher Partners with Horror Fuel for Upcoming Android & iOS App
- CultureFest DMV Celebrates A Day of International Culture at The National Harbor
- How to Improving Curly Hair
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Save the Date: You Are Cordially Invited to the Heartbreak!
- Smartlogic Assures of High-Quality IT Support & IT Services for Business Auckland
- Geek Hut Announce the Hot Toys Lottery
- South Carolina Winery Reference
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program