Popular on EntSun
- Onshore to Generate 68% of the Revenue in Oil and Gas Management Software Management Market 130
- Injured Noted Ballet Dancer On The Comeback Trail
- Relocate Easily With Faridabad Moving Company
- Cora Alpha Elysium City Update
- Get in Touch with Alanic Clothing for Ordering Exclusive Sports Clothing
- Former CNN host Keturah King nabs her an apron on the 10th season of MasterChef
- Addepto Launches Global R&D Center for Development of Breakthrough AI Solutions
- Johnny Cash Tribute Show Comes To Hartford
- Minority Reportz Presents Desi Girls Night Out Comedy Show & After Party
- AutoQuotes Announces Appointment Of New CEO
Pictures in exuberant landscapes and laborious looks, in the style of bloggers. None of this is new when we are talking about an Instagram profile. But when these pictures are being taken and posted by a nice 78-year-old lady, it draws the attention on the social networks.
The digital influencer is Izaura Demari, who, with her extravagant combinations, has already more than 10 thousand followers on her social media. The Paraná-native profile aggregates pictures of her two passions: traveling and taking care of her looks. "I feel very happy [with the repercussion], very well. I like to take get dressed, going out to the mall, taking pictures with my friends," says the influencer, who thanks to all this hubbub has already appeared in fashion magazines and TV shows.
The idea of posting the pictures came out after the reaction people had with her style. She says that she was often approached while walking through the mall or down the street. As well as asking to take pictures with her, people began to question how they could follow her on social media. It was then that her son, 50-year-old Márcio Aurélio Demari, decided to create a Facebook page and an Instagram profile. The answer was instantaneous, and grandma Izaura, as she calls herself in the networks, has obtained 5 thousand followers in a single week.
More on EntSun News
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- Michael Jordan, author of The Company of Demons, News and Events
- Benefits of gym memberships near me
- Endovenous laser therapy (evlt)
"Every day has a striking moment"
There were so many special moments and so much affection from the people that Izaura is not able to list the better ones. "Ladies would even stop looking at art works in museums to talk to me," Izaura remembers from a trip she took to Gramado with her son.
"Once a woman saw her in the street and stopped the car just to hug her. She asked from which fairy tale she had come out of," remembers the proud son.
The lifestyle of the near-octogenarian has a positive influence on several other women. Those who are in her age group feel inspired to become more daring in their outfits, and go out more. "This is a joy in my life, I feel very happy," she says.
Izaura used to cultivate orchids at her home. But since her husband died, 16 years ago, and she moved to an apartment, she decided to rethink her routine. It was then that her passion for traveling came about. Four months ago she moved once again, this time to Florianópolis, the setting of many of her pictures.
Her three sons, five grandsons and three great-grandsons are taking advantage of the fame, along with Izaura. They buy newspapers to show their friends, and proudly show off their grandmother's social networks. "My sister says: 'mother, I can't be like you!'", says Márcio, laughingly.
More on EntSun News
- Doc Cotton Launches Marketplace for Sustainable Fashion
- Best Training in Bangalore|Embedded Systems Course in Bangalore | ETech Prowess
- Get a gorgeous hairdo with lace wigs
- Best Quality Hair Extensions
- ILines Now Offers High-End Residential and Commercial Architecture Services
Izaura's trademark is her style, but the son points out that she focuses on different and cheap clothes – and not expensive or famous brands. Including hats, kerchiefs, and turbans, she has already over 400 pieces of clothing. And she is not interested in minimalism, on the contrary – the influencer likes color, high heels, necklaces and large sunglasses. The rule is to have fun.
Santa Catarina, Brasil
Latest on EntSun News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- Afro Soundz Radio Is Now On The Air
- 10TH ANNUAL SOHO International Film Festival - Thursday June 20th through June 27th
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
- One Park Financial Honored with "Company of the Year" Stevie® Award
- New Music Series Beatbites Kicks Off Season 3; Social Media Changing The Way We Stream Music
- Star Launches New Tool for Branding Made Simple
- National ATM Council Announces Debbi Haacke as Vice-Chair of NAC Governmental Affairs Committee
- The "Do's" & "Don'ts" One Should Not Forget in a Long-Distance Relationship