Popular on EntSun
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Herbie Hancock to receive prestigious Benjamin Franklin Medal from the Royal Society of Arts
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
- 14 New Child Abuse Cases Filed Against Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- Sacred Art at Marygrove College Art Gallery
- Annual 0017th Turkey Bowl, coat drive and food drive deemed a success
- Celebrate a Decade of Wonder at the 10th Annual Providence Children's Film Festival February 15-28, 2019
- 2018 Chinese American Film Festival & Chinese American TV Festival Film and TV Showcase
- Qnext Corp. announces FileFlex Enterprise can now be secured by Intel® SGX technology
- Local DJ Nominated for Third Award in 2018
Jack McIver, has joined Anderson Zaks as Sales Manager. With a history of working in the information technology and services industry, Jack has a range of experience across Payments, Point of Sale (POS) Systems, Sales Management, Business Development and Payment Card Processing. A strong sales professional, Jack has a BA in Business Management/Commerce from Oxford Brookes University/Curtin University. Before joining Anderson Zaks Jack held a variety of sales and business development roles at Retail Merchant Services.
More on EntSun News
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- Listen to Actor/Author/Fitness Expert Jasson Finney on The Mike Wagner Show on iHeart Radio
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- LeanMD Shares Weight Loss Tips to Help Keep New Year's Resolutions
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business
- Single Tickets Available Starting December 15 for Community Concert Association Series
On joining Anderson Zaks, Jack stated; "With the huge rate of change in the payment industry, these are very exciting times. As an independent payment service provider Anderson Zaks is developing its dynamic portfolio of solutions ready for the next generation of payments. This is a great opportunity for me help Anderson Zaks increase its market penetration with a range of innovative new products."
Iain High, CEO at Anderson Zaks commented; "As well as new products to announce later this year, we are also actively recruiting new partners to help us to sell into this vibrant and fast changing market."
Anderson Zaks recently announced its collaboration with Bluefin for its PCI-validated P2PE solutions that devalue credit card and debit data with immediate encryption upon swipe or dip in the PCI-approved point of entry device, preventing clear-text cardholder data from being accessible in the event of a data breach.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- Are you looking for the best Star Wars costumes for adults?
- Wichita North High School String Quartet to join the pros
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Psyche-Rock Band Revolushn To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Dec 12, 2018
- Ready to Jump? Defy Tucson is coming to Northmall Center
- Heilind Asia Wins the 5th China IOT Technology Innovation Award
- We Are Today Recognized As A Creditable Channel Partner In Asia Market
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- Debut Author's Historical Novel a Top Jewish Literary Book Club Pick
- Technical Report-Applying Physics and Sensory Sciences to Spirits Nosing Vessel Design to Improve Evaluation Diagnostics and Drinking Enjoyment
- The Hanover Bald Eagle Nest Cams Are Now Live!
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- Wife of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" Actor Lends Voice to Transgender Issues
- Advantage in The Changing Competitive Bidding Scenario/DME Billing from Sunknowledge
- CustomersFirst Now Wins Aragon Research 2018 Innovation Award for Customer Journey Mapping
- Ripple's XRP has officially launched on P2P Crypto Exchange, LocalCoinSwap
- Zalemark Terminates Carlyle Entertainment Ltd. Purchase Agreement
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- With Addition of Karting Miami, Dezerland Park Becomes Miami's Largest Indoor Theme Park