Popular on EntSun
- E'Ian West Announces New Series, I Am... With Reverse Content 1993
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3" 115
- Author Sarah Centrella to Host 3rd Annual Ladies's Empowerment Dinner
- Award-Winning Film About Forgotten "Father of Space Art" Coming to Sonoma Film Fest
- BA Result 2019 – BA 1st 2nd 3rd Year Exam Result
- Global Automotive Emission Analyzer Market Technology Trends in Future
- AFRO SCI-FI and Yvette Kendall. They're Coming Big & They're Not Going Home!
- Comedy Headliner Don Barnhart Returns To Las Vegas Residency Bringing Nightly Laughter The D Casino Hotel
- Cattle Health Market Analysis and Value Forecast Snapshot by End-use Industry 2014-2024
- Thriller Author Crashes Chicago's St. Patrick's Day Festivities in Latest Novel
Jack McIver, has joined Anderson Zaks as Sales Manager. With a history of working in the information technology and services industry, Jack has a range of experience across Payments, Point of Sale (POS) Systems, Sales Management, Business Development and Payment Card Processing. A strong sales professional, Jack has a BA in Business Management/Commerce from Oxford Brookes University/Curtin University. Before joining Anderson Zaks Jack held a variety of sales and business development roles at Retail Merchant Services.
More on EntSun News
- Kids Coach is Raising Money to Create Educational Drone Coding Series
- Breaking NEWS!! Breaking NEWS!!
- Atlantic Stewardship Bank Donates Over $1,061,500 Million to Support Our Community
- Valogix LLC Announces Exhibitor Sponsorship of Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld 2019
- New Book Addressing America's Political Divide is Released Today
On joining Anderson Zaks, Jack stated; "With the huge rate of change in the payment industry, these are very exciting times. As an independent payment service provider Anderson Zaks is developing its dynamic portfolio of solutions ready for the next generation of payments. This is a great opportunity for me help Anderson Zaks increase its market penetration with a range of innovative new products."
Iain High, CEO at Anderson Zaks commented; "As well as new products to announce later this year, we are also actively recruiting new partners to help us to sell into this vibrant and fast changing market."
Anderson Zaks recently announced its collaboration with Bluefin for its PCI-validated P2PE solutions that devalue credit card and debit data with immediate encryption upon swipe or dip in the PCI-approved point of entry device, preventing clear-text cardholder data from being accessible in the event of a data breach.
Chiltern House 45 Station Road Henley-on-Thames OXON RG9 1AT
+44 1491 845553
Latest on EntSun News
- Toni Newman of St. James Infirmary Wins Legacy Award for San Francisco TDOV 2019
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- NEW VENUE* Diane & The Deductibles open for The Tubes April 13th, 2019 at The CANYON MONTCLAIR
- Actor and Literacy Advocate LeVar Burton Comes to the Frederick Speaker Series
- Shell Point's 2018-2019 Fine & Performing Arts Series presents Chrysalis Chamber Players April 16
- Thumblemania at BURLY Brewing Co
- Emmy award-winning Cinematographer Petr Cikhart signs with management firm V2M
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at an Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Elearning Company in Chennai | Digital Learning Solutions | Mycoach LMS
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Writers of "Tales from Fat City" Launch their Film Campaign